5.05.2010

Lead me not into temptation. I can find the way myself

hmm,, today is not a good new-post day.
so apparently i was allured to the NEW POST button without anything interesting enuf inducing me to do so.
how interesting can a day with contract be anyways
the most writable thing i can account for
takes me back to the afternoon when i dreamt away with colbie caillat's the little things lullabying in the background. the humidity found its way in again and i woke up feeling like my head's pregnant
so i sat vis-a-vis with the huge mindy and burrows and (thankfully) my dearest computer, offering me a handy escape into THE RIGHT WORLD where i'll foreseeably twitter blog facebook away happily-and-ever-after
so for 5 hrs straight i was false imprisoned with contract trying to see eye to eye with the uncomprehendable
tbh...i am actually quite satisfied with my progress. so far expect the fact that i downed too much maraconi as my attention was diverted to the MISSION IMPOSSIBLE
(usually it doesn't happen. usually i payso much attention to my food these days i notice the slightest lack of salt here and a little too much soba there)
and did i mention t'was the first post i made during my bathmoments?
its not a good attempt. bubbles kept blocking my vision like they want me to focus on the feeling and not the typing.
and i'll surrender to the fluffy mashmallows for now,
chau

No comments:

Post a Comment