10.03.2012

tears and rain

Maybe there are really some kind of people like us out there

who does not deserve the love

some chose to mask unhappiness with a smile

I wanted to believe in it, but I just cant

maybe being unhappy is just a state of mind

maybe my mind is too slow and small for a big world like this

if this is just the beginning of the hurt, then give me the armour to understand it all


maybe love is never a shield from the hurt 

i would like to think its a certain kind of space

the little free white space where you call it home and freedom

where you let the unhappiness roam, and the happiness reign

instead of waiting for the one who loves you in all your forms,

i need to learn to become one myself

so when there is a day 

when love becomes a need and less of a pleasure 

I can still call it home. 


No comments:

Post a Comment